- Demonstrate systems/critical thinking
- They think analytically and conceptually, questioning and challenging the status quo to identify issues, solve problems and design and implement effective processes across systems and stakeholders.
- Encourage and support innovation
- They create a climate of continuous improvement and creativity aimed at systemic change.
- Orient themselves strategically to the future
- They scan the environment for ideas, best practices, and emerging trends that will shape the system.
- Champion and orchestrate change
- They actively contribute to change processes that improve health service delivery.
Learn more about being a successful leader.